- Home »
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Epoch. We are always looking for talented people to help grow our company. If you see an open position below that matches your background, or think that you can contribute in other ways, please send an email to email@example.com.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR; CLIENT MANAGEMENT – SALES & SERVICE
The Account Director position is considered the lead account development manager for Pacific Epoch. The Account Director will manage and develop relationships with institutional investors by leveraging the value of Pacific Epoch’s products. Pacific Epoch is a trusted source of China investment research for institutional and private equity clients. By combining proprietary data with on-the-ground surveys and analysis, Pacific Epoch provides clients with a more objective and predictive view of investment opportunities in China.
• New account development
• Account relationship management and development
• Meet or exceed revenue growth targets
• Arrange and coordinate client engagement with Pacific Epoch products
• Maintain a deep understanding of research and firms positioning
• Interest in Equity markets and China
• 3+ yrs related sales experience
• Self motivated and ability to take ownership of all aspects of position
• Team-oriented background a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with executives of all levels
• Problem-solving skills
• Series 7 license a plus, not required
• MS office, Salesforce, BigDough knowledge a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
• U.S. work authorization required
• Location: New York City or Portland, OR
Contact Information: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Pacific Epoch is an Equal Opportunity Employer