- Home »
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Epoch. We are always looking for talented people to help grow our company. If you see an open position below that matches your background, or think that you can contribute in other ways, we would like to hear from you. For China based positions, please send an email to email@example.com and for US based positions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Director - NYC Metro
The Account Director is responsible for developing new and existing accounts within the territory in support of the revenue goals for the company. This position will report to the Regional Sales Director. The Account Director will manage and grow revenue within existing accounts along with driving new account revenue growth in the territory by leveraging the value of Pacific Epoch’s products. Pacific Epoch is a trusted source of China investment research for institutional investor and private equity clients. By combining proprietary analytics with on-the-ground insights and analysis, Pacific Epoch provides clients with credible and actionable inputs. For more information about Pacific Epoch, please visit www.pacificepoch.com.
- Support Team’s objectives to renew and grow revenue with our clients including account management and product engagement. Target client accounts include hedge and mutual fund companies.
- Find and develop new revenue accounts within territory
- Meet account revenue growth targets
- Manage client requests for research and access to Analysts
- Build relationships with select clients to foster engagement with Pacific Epoch’s products
- Develop strong product knowledge and act as a bridge between clients and analysts
- Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time
- Three or more years Research Sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Interest in Equity Markets and China
- Self motivated and ability to take ownership of all aspects of position
- Ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to work with executives of all levels
- Proficiency with MS Office; Salesforce and BigDough knowledge a plus
- U.S. work authorization required
- Work from home in the New York City Metro Area
- Base salary plus monthly commissions
Contact Information: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Pacific Epoch is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Summary: Participate in all phases of the software development process: requirements, application design, implementation, testing, production and monitoring. IT systems administration and support.
- Design, architect, develop, test, troubleshoot and support applications. Programming with Core Java and Web development with PHP/MySQL.
- Windows, Linux, MySQL database system administration.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations, identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of systems and business processes
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Identify and analyze data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years programming in Java and PHP and hands on technical experience.
- Good knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in database design and SQL.
- Background in Microsoft .NET.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education
- MS in Computer Science;
- Ability to speak in English and Mandarin languages
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Epoch is an Equal Opportunity Employer